Unfortunately, this blog is stopped a bit right now and its future isn't sure. For now I'll be posting only the Daring Bakers Challenges but I might recover the blog and post about other food as well... Who knows.

7/27/2012

The Daring Bakers' Challenge July 2012 - Crazy for Crackers

Our July 2012 Daring Bakers’ Host was Dana McFarland and she challenged us to make homemade crackers! Dana showed us some techniques for making crackers and encouraged to use our creativity to make each cracker our own by using ingredients we love.
We had to bake at least two versions of crackers using two different methods. I never made crackers so I loved this challenge! So here are my crackers:

Cheese crackers with rosemary (using recipe provided by Dana, I might do some experimenting with other ingredients someday)



Ritz crackers (Cupcake Project recipe which I'll definitely keep for future baking)


2 comments:

  1. I just realised we had to bake two different versions of crackers! Arrrgghh! I forgot! Ooops! Oh well I will get around to it eventually! I love your two different crackers! Yum!

    ReplyDelete